The Diamond A Neighborhood Association (DANA) is a voluntary organization of Diamond A residents and property owners. Its goals are:
To improve the Diamond A Community.
To conserve and enhance its natural beauty and resources.
To promote the safety and well-being of its residents, both human and wildlife.
It is governed by an
elected Board of Directors with nine members.
To contact DANA, you may call or email an Officer of the Board
On behalf of DANA, the Board takes the lead on a number of activities:
2. Legal and insurance costs incurred on behalf of DANA
3. Administrative and financial support for selected community services
4. Transactions with various Sonoma County agencies and departments (Fire and Emergency Services, Permit Sonoma, Road Maintenance and Construction, etc.)
5. Emergency preparedness and fire safety including maintenance of an emergency contact directory
6. Architectural Review (Architectural Review Committee)
7. Annual meeting of the membership
8. Organizing a welcome for new residents and other social events
9. Providing a community context to resolve issues arising within Diamond A
Any owner or resident of property shown on Sonoma County Assessors Map Book 064 may apply for membership in DANA.
Diamond A owners and residents, who wish to join the Neighborhood Association, should first fill out our Membership Application (download by clicking on file below) The dues are $50 a year.
You may send a check to: