Rules and Regulations
Here is a link to the latest Rules and Regulations for the Diamond A Recreation Association - published on October 4, 2015. The actual text of these Rules and Regulations is given below the link.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
POOL & POOL AREA
1. THE GATE MUST REMAIN CLOSED AND LOCKED AT ALL TIMES. It is a violation of our insurance policy to prop or leave it open.
2. A MEMBER MUST BE PRESENT WITH GUESTS AT ALL TIMES. This applies to all facilities.
3. NO PETS are allowed in the pool area. This is a County Health Department rule. Service animals are allowed.
4. THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD. Members and their guests swim at their own risk. The
Association Board members and members of the Diamond "A" Recreation Association accept no responsibility for loss, injury or accidents that may occur in the pool area or on the premises
5. No diving, running, jumping, pushing, skating, or "horseplay" of any kind in the pool area.
Parents or a responsible adult must supervise their children's actions.
6. Anyone under 14 years old must be supervised by someone 18 years old or older
This is a state law.
7. Proper swim attire is required at all times.
8. Please shower prior to entering the pool to remove suntan lotion, oils, etc. Such substances will cause staining of the pool tiles and filter problems
9. Children in diapers must wear waterproof pants. Do not leave dirty diapers in the pool bathroom or pool area.
10. Glassware of any kind should not be brought into the pool area. If any broken glass gets into the pool, the pool must be emptied to remove it. This is a very costly process.
11. POOL HOURS ARE 6:30 am to 10:00pm. Security alarm arms and sounds at 10pm
12. Please enjoy your radio with the use of your head phones. This allows each of us to enjoy our choice of music or simply the quiet.
13. No more than 10 guests including you and your household are allowed without first making a reservation by contacting the Rec Rental Chairperson on the DARA board.
14. Pool furniture is Rec Association property and is not to be removed.
When leaving the Rec
1. Return furniture to the original placement
2. Umbrellas: please close them. They have a tendency to blow over.
3. Pick up any garbage, put away pool toys. We appreciate your help maintaining the premise.
4. Lock bathroom doors, check that the lights are turned off too.
5. Please pickup trash, put pool toys away, take your personal belongings with you
After each use. Any help you can give to maintaining the premises is greatly appreciated
Bocci Court Rules
1. AN ADULT MUST SUPERVISE all children under the age of 14 ON THE COURT
2. The Court is for playing bocce ball. No "horseplay" or running
3. Please return all equipment to the storage locker when your play is finished.
Court Rules and Etiquette
Diamond utilizes a court reservation system.
To learn about access/instructions go to the
Diamond A website look under the Tennis/Pickleball Reservations
In order to provide access to the Diamond "A" Recreation Center courts for the largest number of players, especially during peak demand times, we ask that all players follow these guidelines:
1. AT LEAST ONE DIAMOND "A" RECREATION ASSOCIATION MEMBER MUST BE A PLAYER ON THE COURTS AT ALL TIMES. Only members and their guests are allowed to use the courts. This policy is a requirement of our liability insurance. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. No single person may hold or use a court when others wish to play and no other court is available.
3. If all courts are in use, please yield the court after 1-1/2 hours of play to anyone who is waiting for a court. You should finish your current game and wave the players waiting on.
4. If all courts are in use, new players arriving may inquire of the current players when a court will be available. You should wait until a break in play to inquire and then remain quietly by the court until it is available. If you leave after inquiring, you may not return and expect the court to be available.
5. If no one is waiting for a court then, of course, you are welcome to play as long as you like or until a court is once again reserved.
6. Tennis is a sport…please be a good sport and be considerate of your fellow players.
7. On the courts players should wear appropriate attire (no shirtless players please) and suitable shoes.
8. Please be sure the gates are locked when you leave.
9. Please make sure to take all personal items with you when you leave.
THE RECREATION CENTER IS MAINTAINED BY ALL OF THE MEMBERS. WE
APPRECIATE A SHARED RESPONSIBILITY OF RESPECTING THESE RULES.
REC RENTAL POLICIES
1. The Rec Center may be used by all members while the facility is rented for an event.
2. The Pool/Clubhouse will not be rented more than once a weekend.
3. The Pool/Clubhouse will not be rented more than twice per month during the summer
4. The facility is available for rental on holiday weekends.
5. Please post a sign for your event
6. Your facility deposit will hold your reservation. It is refundable up to 2 weeks prior to the rental date.
7. The rental fee is due 30 days prior to the event. This will secure your date.
8. Check should be made to Diamond A Recreation Association
9. Keys to clubhouse may be obtained from John Quinn
REC RENTAL RULES
1. There is no supervision provided by the Rec. Your are responsible for all actions and
Consequences for any member of your party.
2. No person under 21 is allowed to consume alcoholic beverages on Diamond A Recreation Association property.
3. Any member wishing to bring 10 or more people to the pool as guests must submit a rental agreement.
4. NO DIVING!
5. A tennis court may be reserved through the Diamond A website.
6. Tennis shoes are required on the tennis court.
7. No animals inside the pool area!
1. Clean and wipe off counter tops, tables and appliances. Supplies are under the sink.
Mops and brooms are in the trash can area.
2. Empty refrigerator(s) ovens of any items you brought.
3. Fold up chairs and tables, return any that were removed from storage back to storage.
4. Dump trash into garbage cans and reline wastebaskets
5. Make sure stove/oven and heaters are off. Lights too!
6.. Lower blinds and lock doors and windows.
1. Pickup room. Empty trash cans into outside cans and reline wastebaskets.
2. Wipe down floors and counters if they are wet.
3. Replace toilet paper as needed.
4. Turn lights off and lock doors (the button is on the inside of the door handle)
1. Clean up and sweep.. Hose down any sticky areas-sweeping to drain or lawn areas.
2. Return all outdoor furniture to original positions.
3. Lower umbrellas
4. Put recycling into the blue can, trash into the gray can. Empty and reline cans near tennis courts (if used) Trash cans can be left ½ full. If you have more garbage/recycling, please remove it
5. Make sure all lights are off.
6. Remove any signs posted along the road
EACH MEMBER HOUSEHOLD RECEIVES A NUMBERED KEY THAT OPENS THE GATE TO THE POOL AND CLUBHOUSE PATIO. IF THE ORIGINAL KEY IS LOST, A TWENTY-FIVE DOLLAR ($25.00) REPLACEMENT FEE WILL BE CHARGED.
We have Wifi at the rec
Updated Dec 2021