Diamond A Recreation Association
Welcome to Diamond A!
Where a neighborhood has become a community
Life on the "hill" is amazing and, for many of us, the Diamond A Recreation Association (DARA; aka "The REC") is a big part of that life. Visit us at 18843 Spring Drive.
- Full-size swimming pool with related amenities
- Two tennis/pickleball courts
- Bocce ball court; baseball and soccer fields; jogging/walking trail
- Fully equipped playground
- Patio picnic area with charcoal and gas grills
- Clubhouse featuring kitchen, great room, large screen HD TV, WiFi - and more
- Equestrian arena
- Weekly BYO grill and potluck dinners during the warm season (held monthly the rest of the year)
- Parties throughout the year - each year is different, but past examples include celebrations for holidays, the Super Bowl, the Oscars, pool opening, [your idea goes here], etc.
- Other events - annual Crab Feed and bi-annual Car Show (both serve as special project fundraisers)
"Working together, playing together… it's all the same thing" •
- The Rec is a non-staffed facility (although we do hire cleaning and other services)
- Members have always assumed responsibility for following Rec rules, for participating in work days, event planning/ set-up/ break down, and for supporting other aspects of life at the Rec
But wait, there's more - and this is pretty important!
- The Rec is available for rental to members - see details
- The existence of the Rec is a bonus value-add to all Diamond A properties
Join the Rec - We can't wait to meet you!
• Contact membership chairperson Chris Degan at Deganc290@gmail.com
• Annual household dues are $750 for a Family Membership