"Where neighborhood becomes a community"
Welcome to Diamond A!
"Life on "the hill" is amazing! "
For many of us, the Diamond A Recreation Association (aka "THE REC") is a big part of that. Explore what we have to offer and please join us.
"Like a neighborhood mini country club"
• Full-size swimming pool with related amenities
• Two tennis/ pickleball courts
• Other sports: bocce ball; baseball and soccer fields; jogging/ walking trail
• Fully equipped playground
• Charcoal and gas grills
• Clubhouse featuring kitchen, great room, large screen HD TV - and more!
• Equestrian arena
18843 Spring Drive, Sonoma CA 95476
The Social Life
"I can't believe things like this still exist"
• Weekly BYO grill and potluck dinners during the warm season
• Year-round parties, parties, parties - each year is different, but past examples include parties for holidays, Super Bowl, The Oscars, pool opening, [your idea goes here], etc. • Events - crab feed and car show (both serve as special project fundraisers)
"Working together, playing together… it's all the same thing" •
•The Rec is a non-staffed facility (though we do hire cleaning and other services)
• It is run by a volunteer Board of Directors
• Members take responsibility for following Rec rules, and participate in work days, party planning/ set-up/ break down, and in supporting other aspects of fun at the Rec
"But wait, there's more - and this is pretty important!
• The Rec is available for rental to members - see details
• The existence of the Rec is a bonus value-add to all Diamond A properties
Join the Rec - "We can't wait to meet you!"
• Contact membership chairperson Chris Degan at Deganc290@gmail.com
• Annual household dues are $750 for a Family Membership