Renting the Recreation Center Facility
IntroductionThe Diamond A Rec Center is a private club for the use of its members. It was established as a means of creating a sense of community among families living in the Diamond A area, and to create opportunities for member families to socialize together by planning specific social events throughout the year.
A member of the Diamond A Recreation Association can reserve the facility for private parties or social events, pursuant to the fee schedule and rules summarized below. Outside organizations (i.e., those not directly associated with Diamond A) may also rent the facility if it is available and if a member of the Diamond A Recreation Association agrees to be the sponsor for the event.
The rental fee is waived for associations directly associated with the Diamond A Community (Diamond A Neighborhood Association, Trailblazers, Emergency Preparedness Committee, Diamond A Water Board, and Architectural Review Board) for the purposes of their regular Board meetings and other meetings of general relevance to the Diamond A community.
|Participants||# People||Rental Fee|
+ Cleaning Fee*
|Members + Guests||<26||$150.00||$200|
|Members + Guests||26-50||$275.00||$200|
|Members + Guests||51-100||$550.00||$200|
|Members + Guests||101>||$1000.00||$200|
* The non-refundable cleaning fee includes a usage charge to defray the Center's operating costs.
** The damage deposit is refundable and will be returned after the event, provided that there has been no damage to the facility or its contents. You will be billed for any damage in excess of $200.
- The Sponsoring Member must be present during the entire event.
- Liability insurance is required for most parties and events, and must be provided by the Sponsoring Member.
- The Sponsoring Member must clean up after the party following the
in order for the $200 damage deposit to be returned.
- During the event, the Recreation Center is still open to all members.
- The Sponsoring Member is responsible for supervising the behavior of the party participants.
- No person under 21 years old is allowed to consume alcoholic beverages during the party.
- Any member wishing to bring 10 or more people to the pool as guests must provide at least three days advance notice by contacting John Quinn.
- Pool rules must be followed;
- No animals are allowed inside the pool area
- No diving
- One tennis court can be reserved for the party. Tennis shoes are required.
Contact for RentalsJohn Quinn
19292 Spring Drive
Sonoma, CA 95476
Once an agreement has been reached, a key to the clubhouse will be obtained from John
The rental application, contract, and detailed policies can be downloaded by clicking on the link below. This is a link to a pdf document that you can download to your computer.